Lunes, Agosto 3, 2015

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with JM dela Cruz, Misters 2015 Candidate


Sashes&Scripts has been able to score an exclusive interview with Mister Ilocandia 2015 and now Misters of Pilipinas official candidate, JM dela Cruz. Here he reveals to us his real name (he was born Johnmar Siuangan), his greatest idol (the late Nelson Mandela who fought against apartheid in South Africa), and his thoughts on the difference in admiration between male and female pageants. The young Ilocano actually shows what is underneath those good looks…


How would you describe yourself… Would you tell us something that most people do not know about you…
I could easily get along with others. I have an outgoing personality. As a brother to my siblings and a son to my parents, I am responsible. I usually see that my younger siblings are pampered and that their needs are taken cared of/ addressed.

What is/are your personal advocacy/ social responsibility program for the competition? And how do you promote such cause?
I want to promote and spearhead “moral recovery” among Filipino citizens. We are plague by series of moral issues and problems in the country like corruption, crime, lack of care for others and nature among others. I want to serve as a role model to the youth in embracing good moral values and to start by showing care to our family and community. I believe that we have the duty to influence other people in doing good deeds.

Read more on Sash Factor



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento